Is it Tiramisu? Is it Martini? Well, it is Tiramisu Martini! Everybody loves dessert cocktails. It is a fantastic drink that is suitable for dinner dates or parties. This tiramisu martini drink is so creamy and delicious; you will love it.
It is so fun to experiment with cocktails once you know how these combinations work. I tried this tiramisu drink the other day, and I must tell you this is the best tiramisu martini recipe I have ever tried. And you know me, anything interesting I find, I have to share with you guys. So here is a fantastic tiramisu martini recipe that will satisfy your cravings.
The idea of turning your favorite dessert into a drink always excites me. I love to do these little experiments and bring out the best possible cocktails for me.
Experimenting with cocktails is endless. There are so many combinations you can try, and it is super fun to do. You can enjoy your cocktails when you are alone or cooking. There is nothing like the feeling of a martini after a long day.
What Exactly is Tiramisu Martini?
We all know tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert made with ladyfingers (low-density sweet sponge biscuits) dipped in coffee and cocoa and cream. Tiramisu is so delicious and decadent; you will love it the moment you will try it.
Tiramisu martini is a cocktail that tastes like tiramisu. It is sweet and rich in flavors. Made with alcohol, but once you shake and mix all these ingredients, it won’t taste like alcohol. It is my favorite martini right now, and I am positive it will be yours too.
Tiramisu Martini Ingredients
Most portion of this martini contains alcohol. There are a lot of varieties of combinations that you can choose from. But I loved this one, and I recommend you to at least try it once. To make this fantastic martini, you will be needing:
- Vanilla Vodka
- Crème De Cacao
- Coffee Liqueur
- Irish Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cocoa Powder
That’s about it. Here the portions are given for one drink. You can make it a pitcher; adjust the amount according to the proportion.
You can substitute the liqueur, but I like this combination. The coffee liqueur provides a pleasant coffee taste. Irish cream liqueur is there for the taste of cream. And who does not love chocolate and cocoa!
Tiramisu Martini Drink Recipe
- 1½ Ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1½ Ounce Crème De Cacao
- 1½ Ounce Coffee Liqueur
- 3/4 Ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
- Chocolate Syrup
- Cocoa Powder
How To Make a Tiramisu Martini
- Drizzle some chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass and leave it inside the freezer to firm up.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, vanilla vodka, crème de cacao, coffee liqueur, and Irish cream liqueur, and give it a good shake.
- Take the martini glass out and rim with chocolate syrup and cocoa powder. Take a strainer and pour the martini, and enjoy!
- Shake the martini with ice; it will prevent the cream from melting.
- You can substitute the alcohol to your preference, but please note that the taste will be different.
- If you don’t like the idea of cream, you can use milk or even soy milk.
How To Serve Tiramisu Martini:
- Serve in a small martini glass, and you may serve them with a ladyfinger.
- You can garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle cocoa powder.
- You can make a pitcher and keep the cream and cocoa powder on the side.